Oxygen monitor, Finger pulse OximeterOut of StockFDA 510k Approved
Free case includedTechnical Parameters:
* Display Format: LCD
* Pulse Ratio:30-255 BPM
* Pulse Wave: LCD Numeric Display
* Battery Voltage Low Indication: LCD Bar Graph.
* Power Requirements: Two AA size 1.5V Alkali Battery;
* Power Consumption: less than 15 mA.
* Resolution: 1% for SPO2 and 1 BPM for Pulse Ratio.
* Measurement Accuracy: (+,-)2% in stage of 70%-99% for SPO2
* (+,-)2BPM or (+,-)2% (Select Larger)for Pulse Ratio.
* Measurement Performance in Low Perfusion: SPO2 and rate #118alue can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%.
*Interference Resistance Capacity against Ambient Light : Deviation is smaller than (+,-)1%
*It is equipped with a function switch, through which the Oximeter can be automatically powered off when no finger is in the Oximeter more than 4 seconds.