The continuous ink system is designed for HP Designjet 810 printer that use the HP 15/23 ink cartridges.Benefits:
1. No more Ink Cartridges purchase, No more Cartridges replacement. Refillable ink tanks allow countless refill.
2. Easy to install it. Anyone can install this Continuous Ink System within 5 minutes.
3. Save up to 95% printing cost
4. Our dye ink, pigment ink can be pre-filled. True system ready for "Plug & Play".
5. Use on any type of paper.
6. High page yield.
7. Use Dye, Pigment as you want.
8. Doesn't require you "pump the ink" to get it work.
9. If you run out of ink, you will only need to buy the refill ink for this system. simply pour the ink refill into the tanks.
10. This system does not require chips reset nor remove them from printer to get the chips reset.
11. No sponge, No drilled hole
12. Our inks are identical to the original HP inks
13. 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Throw away costly replacement cartridges! Save money with the Continuous Ink System!Specification
The whole system consists of a set of empty cartridges with tubes attached, auto reset chips, 4 reservoir bottles(100ml), 2 tubing brackets, 4 vacuum pumps assembly for filling and installation instructions. The inks are optional.
The differences : Dye Ink, Pigment InkInstallation Manual
.html Buy Extra Ink We do not carry this item anymore, it is not reilable. The following HP ink systems are popuplar at this moment:
HP 88 ink system
HP 02 ink system