The continuous ink system is designed for HP Designjet 930/950/970/990/1180/6122/1280 printers that use the HP 78/45 ink cartridges.Benefits:
1. No more Ink Cartridges purchase, No more Cartridges replacement. Refillable ink tanks allow countless refill.
2. Save up to 95% printing cost
3.True system ready for "Plug & Play".
4. Use on any type of paper.
5. High page yield.
6. Doesn't require you "pump the ink" to get it work.
7. If you run out of ink, you will only need to buy the refill ink for this system. simply pour the ink refill into the tanks.
8. This system does not require chips reset nor remove them from printer to get the chips reset.
9. No sponge, No drilled hole
10. Our inks are identical to the original HP inks
11. 100% satisfaction guarantee.Throw away costly replacement cartridges! Save money with the Continuous Ink System! Specification
The whole system consists of a set of empty cartridges with tubes attached, auto reset chips, 4 reservoir bottles(100ml), 2 tubing brackets, 4 vacuum pumps assembly for filling and installation instructions. The inks are optional.
The differences : Dye Ink, Pigment InkHP 78/45 Installation Manual(HP 1280 printer) Buy Extra InkNote:
We do not have the installation manuals(we have a manual for HP 1280 which uses HP 78/45 cartridges online, you can take a look) for all the printers that use these HP 78/45 cartridges, please make sure you can figure out how to install this kit before you make your purchase. We are not responsible for any installaion problems. We do not carry this item anymore, it is not reilable. The following HP ink system are popuplar at this moment:
HP 88 ink system
HP 02 ink system