This continuous ink supply system is specially designed for Canon Pixma ip4200, iP5200, MP830, MP530, iP4300, iP4500, iP5200R, iP5300, MP500, MP510, MP600, MP800, MP810 printers which is a 5-color ink system - four dye-based inks and a pigment-based black ink. Cartridge #: PGI-5 Black ink cartridge(Pigment ink), CLI-8 Black ink cartridge, CLI-8 Yellow cartridge, CLI-8 Magenta ink cartridge, CLI-8 Cyan ink cartridge.This ink system comes with the auto-reset chips which can reset themselves automatically.
Throw away costly replacement cartridges! Save money with the Continuous Ink System!Benefits:
1. No more Ink Cartridges purchase, No more Cartridges replacement. Refillable ink tanks allow countless refill.
2.Easy to install. Anyone can install this Continuous Ink System within 5 minutes.
3. Save up to 95% printing cost
4. Ink can be pre-filled.
5. Use on any type of paper.
6. High page yield.
7. Doesn't require you "pump the ink" to get it work.
8. If you run out of ink, you will only need to buy the refill ink for this system. simply pour the ink refill into the tanks.
9. Our inks are identical to the original Canon inks
10. 100% satisfaction guarantee.Specification
The whole system consists of a set of empty cartridges with tubes attached, 5 reservoir bottles(100ml), 2 tubing brackets, 5 vacuum pumps assembly for filling and installation instructions. The inks are optional.
The differences : Dye Ink, Pigment InkInstallation ManualBuy Extra InkCanon Chip Resetter
Note: We do not have an installation manual for Canon Pixma MP830, MP530, MP500, MP510, MP600, MP800, MP810 printers, please make sure you can figure out how to install this kit into these printers before you place your order. or you can use the refillabe cartridges: Canon Refillable cartridges
,Stuart Rechter installed this kit in his Canon MP830 Printer successfully and agrees to share it with the future customers, Thanks Very Much!!!MP830 Installation InstructionIf you buy the empty kit, you should figure out how to fill it by yourself. and if you fill it, then no return. We strongly suggest you buy a prefilld ink system